Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_6_] Oppie[_6_] is offline

Default NiCad Charger

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:18:48 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:34:21 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in
message ...
Here's how the pros do it...
http://analog-innovations.com/SED/Ni..._HighClass.jpg

Wow, Radio Shack power supply AND multimeter. :-)

Looks nice.

Yep. Had them literally _forever_ ;-)

I'd figure it would have been Lafayette stuff, Did Radioshack exsit back
then?

Cheers

I used to shop Lafayette in Boston when I was a student, 1958-1962.

Radio Shack, at that time, was a warehouse on Commonwealth Avenue.
Hand them a parts list. A few minutes later it would come down a
conveyor belt, filled correctly. Those were the days ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Lafayette Electronics is where I got most of my 'stuff' back in the 60's.
The usual afternoon was to browse the store - especially the clearance table
and buy what I could afford. Otherwise, to go outside behind the store and
dumpster dive for untold treasures... I later got an after-school job at a
mom and pop electronics store, Forbees Electronics, across the street from
the Scarsdale, NY Lafayette store.
Oppie