Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Duncan Hoyle Duncan Hoyle is offline

Default Opinions on Nova DVR XP

mac davis wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 17:21:51 -0400, Gerald Ross wrote:

I've mailed them a couple of times about a possible upgrade from my
DVR3000 to the DVRXP control software/board (to give me access to the
new functions). I haven't had any response yet.

Duncan

I never had any luck emailing them either. You might try Tim Geist if
you haven't already.

Try this one, he's been very good to me and usually responds within 12 hours:
"Fan Huang"

I just ordered a part that isn't on their parts order page.. He was very
helpful..
($8 shipping on a $2 part, but not his fault)

He was also the one that answered a few questions for me when I was shopping for
the XP.... Like min. speed of 100 rpm and stuff..
Still seems silly, but I guess it's the magnetic rotor or whatever.. would be
nice to have a zero or 100 low rpm..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Thanks, but that was who I emailed the last couple of times. He was
prompt in replying to the questions about the new bed extension (which,
annoyingly, doesn't attach to the old bed).
It's not exactly urgent, but I'll try again.

Duncan

--
www.duncanhoyle.com