Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Building DIY pro. speakers - 500_watt_top_box.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:46:32 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

Jim,

Did you write up that schematic before or after you build the thing? :-)

---Joel

It was multiple pages during the build, coalesced into a final drawing
after completion and testing.

It really works nicely. Original concept was just boom-box use at
disco's. Then it was found that classical music and Souza marching
band stuff both sound great.

Aaaaargh! Wrong schematic... that's the chase lights, not the
boom-box. I'll have to look around for the boom-box stuff :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food