Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Sketchup grief

On Mar 22, 11:36*pm, "Leon" wrote:

Cool!
How is that thing working out for you discounting today's adventure. *I mave
been considering one per your recomendation however I wonder if I would gain
much versitility from it. *I only use thum style track balls and I get
around SU and AutoCAD pretty quickly and effortlessly already. *If I were
using a mouse I would probably already own the Space Navigator.

I use a trackball and recently acquired a SpacePilot. I love the
fookin' thing. If you're quick with SU now, you'll be faster with a
Navigator or Pilot. It's more fun, too. Google Earth with it is
much, much better. It almost turns it into a video game. The blue
LED lighting also lets people know you're working on important
stuff!