Posted to rec.woodworking
MikeWhy MikeWhy is offline

Default Sketchup grief

"Swingman" wrote in message
"MikeWhy" wrote

PS: I tried it again just now, and had no problems. The best I can figure
is the crash is related to the Space Navigator puck, whether directly in
its interface modules to SU, or in SU as a result of the more "vigorous"
panning, zooming, and rotation. It didn't crash using only the mouse to
scroll and zoom.

Did you try the new driver from 3D connexion? Here is a thread, and blurb
from 3D connexion, that may give you some clues as to a solution.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

That's a worthwhile thought. I'll gripe openly from now on since it brings
useful feedback. The forum thread references a problem after updating to SU
7, which isn't relevant here, but I'll check for an update for
spacenavigator when I get a chance.