Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Painter's tape inquiry

On Mar 23, 1:29*am, Steve Barker wrote:
SteveB wrote:
wrote in message
The wife has been doing some projects in the house and is about going
mad. *We have eggshell paint on plaster walls and when she paints and
uses "painter's tape," the the tape pulls the paint off the wall.

She'd like to know if there is a better alternative, if she should
look for a particular brand, or if there is something else to help
with the issue.

TIA,
Dave

You're waiting too long. *Pull the tape with the paint wet.

Steve

i wondered if they meant it was pulling the paint they stuck the tape to
off the wall. *that happened to me a time or two. *Then i learned to cut
in without tape.- Hide quoted text -

I got tickled watching my sister in law trying to paint staight line
on a cinder block wall using masking tape. She finally got POed whe I
broke out into a laugh. I snapped a chaulk line and started my cut-in
work.
Funny thing is she taught me how to cut in. Shes a bit of an artist.

Jimmie

Jimmie