Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sketchup grief

"Swingman" wrote in
:

"Robatoy" wrote ...
"Leon" wrote:

I know that some CAD programs like AutoCAD have specific processor
brand requirements/suggestions. Perhaps your computer is not
totally suited for
this particular piece of software.

If it runs MS Paint, then it should be able to run SU.

Good to know ... I'll tell Mom that she's good to go with SU on her
Win 3.11 "solitaire playing" box.

Actually... That was Paintbrush in Win 3.1 (and WFW3.11). I don't
remember when they changed the name to just Paint, but it was probably
Windows 95.

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as
some writers are incorrigible.