Charlie Self

Default Salary-VS-Hourly $ 15.00 hr (50 hrs+) Salary with bonus??? hard decision

Larry Jaque responds:

You know the situation and you know what's important to you; both are clear
in your message. Now go do what you already know you need to do.

Which is to quietly look for another job without saying a word to the
peckerhead he now works for. I just loved that "we'll dump 'em before
xmas" part.

Yeah. Newest issue of Woodshop News has some interesting openings listed, too.

Charlie Self

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so."
Mark Twain