Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Opinions on Nova DVR XP

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:08:27 -0400, Gerald Ross wrote:

The vacuum adapter can be quickly removed by loosening one setscrew. I
keep the allen wrench for it stuck to a magnet on the motor housing

I'm a bit worried about magnets near the computer, so all my stuff like that is
on magnets on the stand or bed rails..
My adapter hangs on my DC hose and the wrench & set screw are on a magnet..

Have you heard anything about Nova developing a remote switch like you made?
The more "sit down hollowing" I do, the more I'd like to not have to reach over
a spinning chunk of wood to turn the lathe off...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing