Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Sketchup grief

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 11:23 am, "Leon" wrote:

I know that some CAD programs like AutoCAD have specific processor brand
requirements/suggestions.

But, but, but I thought we agreed that SU wasn't CAD but more like a
Doodle program?

Perhaps you have only managed to "doodle' with it but I have learned to get
past that learning disability commonly referred to as denial.

It was simply a suggestion of a direction to look into rather than blame the
least likely variable. CAD programs and even some simple card game
programs recommend minimal requirements for acceptable performance. The
video card for one should be a better than average consideration.

I am starting to see why you may be inteminidated and or not able to get SU
to do what you need it to do. ;~)