Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Lidl from 26th March

Bruce wrote:
Cicero wrote:
If you don't want to be bothered with Ebay personally consider using an
Ebay middleman to sell your unwanted items.

I have bought and sold literally hundreds of thousands of pounds worth
of stuff on eBay since 1998. I just cannot see the point for small
numbers of low value items - it just isn't worth all the hassle,
especially if the item is also heavy and the postage would be quite
expensive in relation to the item's value.

If I think an item may have some value I always do an eBay search first.

I bought a tv on EBay for £1. It was what I wanted, and where I wanted
(a mile down the road). That's what I call well organised almostfreecycle.