Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Help with gravel on clay driveway

On Mar 20, 5:13*pm, "Anthony" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

On Mar 20, 1:21 pm, wrote:

Yes. Your county highway department. A friendly conversation with the
chief engineer will tell you all you need to know. He will have the
skinny on your area relating to sources, prices and whatever else it
will take to make things more permanent and nearly maintenance free.
Maybe be a good guy and buy him lunch.

Joe,

I'm not out to start a flame war, but you made me LOL.

I work for our States Department of Transportation. One thing, which will
get someone canned in a hurry, is taking something even as small as a cup
of coffee, let alone a lunch. That is a no-no within all government.

Government pricing will not apply to individuals.

Good point, Anthony, but we do things differently in Illinois. G Of
course, any business luncheon invitation should be handled with
circumspection for all involved. Cheers,

Joe