Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Opinions on Nova DVR XP

In article ,
Q47m wrote:

I have owned a couple belt drive lathes, one reeves drive and one
variable drive. As they get more use vibration has been a problem.
I have replaced the belts.

So my question, is the Nova DVD really vibration free and is the
motor/computer reliable?

Thanks to all that respond.

L Bledsoe

A couple more points. The through head is nice for vacuum chucking, but
the factory vacuum adapter prevents the use of the factory knock-out
bar. The "motor stall" on a hard catch is nice, and you can adjust how
hard the stall has to be to stop the lathe (I have left mine at factory).

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv