Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default Lidl from 26th March

"The Medway Handyman" wrote:
Bruce wrote:
I'm at the point where I have about 50% more tools than there is
available room for them. Renting a garage provided some respite but
only at a cost.

I find the discipline of a Kangoo van very useful. I still carry far too
many tools on the basis of 'it might come in handy'.

Imagine if you had a long wheelbase, high roof Transit. I bet you could
just as easily fill that! I know I could ...

I never get the opportunity to use most of them. So I am now weeding
out my earlier, mainly Lidl purchases, and offering them on Freecycle.

I've been planning a clearout for ages. I had to upgrade a lot of stuff
when I started doing DIY jobs for a living, but the old stuff is still in
working order. Freecycle sounds a good idea.

Freecycle is great. You don't get any money but you know that whatever
you give away is likely to get used.