Posted to alt.home.repair

Default any advice on a fridge?

On Tue 17 Mar 2009 06:29:26p, Nate Nagel told us...

OK, I think it's time for a new fridge... before I subject myself to the
slick talking salesmen at the local appliance emporium, can anyone
recommend any particular brands/models that are particularly good or
bad? I *tried* a web search... dear God are there a lot of fridges on
the market. Complete and total info overload...

nate

We have a two year old top-freezer Whirlpool that were very happy with. Of
all the refrigerators we've had over the past two decades (numerous moves),
this Whirpool has had the most consistent temperature distribution, even with
frequent opening and closing.

--
Wayne Boatwright

"One man's meat is another man's poison"
- Oswald Dykes, English writer, 1709.