Morgans

Default Salary-VS-Hourly $ 15.00 hr (50 hrs+) Salary with bonus??? hard decision

"Kevin Wade" wrote in message

I have been woodworking since 1986 in large and small firms. ( 2 - 85
employees) and have been offered an "upgrade" to a salaried position
in a form where I am unsure of how bad things will get.

points without order cause I am fuzzy headed after a 13 hour day
(normal) where the last hour was the "we are not making money the last
2 months and things are getting worse" speech along with the "I invite
you to join the salaried and become one of the '5' and we will get rid
of the 'helpers' as we do 800,000.00 of work before xmass.....
Kevin Wade
lost in Florida

Sounds like, by posting this, you have made the first admission, by
admitting there is a BIG problem.

Start working on your way out, immediately. The writing is on the wall. If
you were not working so hard you would already see it.

By joining management, will you be opening yourself to more responsibility
for the spray room accident that is likely to come?

Life is too short. Be happy.
--
Jim in NC