Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is horse chestnut wood good for anything?

wrote:

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:57:02 -0700, Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:35:31 -0700, Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:01:20 -0700 (PDT), "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

I am not a Bush defender, I am a tax hater and a liberty lover.

I think it really sucks that governments just pick a thing and tax it.
This cap-and-trade crap will tax our industries into the ground while
China and others not only keep freely trashing our planet but also
sell credits from the regions of wasteland where they haven't
developed any industry yet.

And *your* plan is.....?

Why does he need a plan to solve a non-existant, fabricated "problem"?

You think global warming is a "non-existant, fabricated problem"?

Umm, yes. Lots of bombast, little, if any, real science.

If you live within 20-30 feet of sea level and plan to live more than
40-50 years, I suggest you sell and move to higher ground.

I sure am not going to plan my life around the pseudo-science of the
global warming alarmists. Their science is so bad, that the label is
now "climate change" since their predictions of warming have kind of been
blown away by the nasty fact that global average temperatures have not
increased since 1998. So, now, if the temperature goes up -- the cause is
global man-made climate change, if the temperature goes down -- the cause
is global man-made climate change. More storms than usual? Global
man-made climate change. Less storms than usual? Global man-made climate
change.

So, given the fact that anything that happens is now "proof" of global
man-made climate change, what would be required to disprove the hypothesis?