Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default Lidl from 26th March

wrote:
the wrote:

Lidl have quite a few DIY Tools from 26th March ...dpending on
locality no doubt .

Just paid £12 for a spot blaster (Aldi). Sod is I bought one last year
and forgot it.
Enough is enough. I've reached diy Nirvana, I'm finally tooled up, I'm
sorted!.
6 years lunatic tool-gadget-kit buying from Lidl-Netto-Aldi has left
me as a befuddled tool freak wreck. All that's left now is my weekly
fix of their "On sale from ..." emails. A vain, desperate hope that
the Chinese have invented some strange new novelty item, (preferably
powered) that will be mine, all mine.
Yeah. I do tools. I can handle it ...

Oh no you can't. You've just bought a swop. Here have a look at my toys,
I've got two of these. Do you want one!