Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is horse chestnut wood good for anything?

Well from what I can make of all the confusing hype written about sea
level increase on Wikipedia, written by global warming alarmist is
from 18 to 80 inches in the next 100 years, although all of that is
prefaced on a rapid expansion beyond todays consistent rate of about 1
to 2 mm per year.

I assume that this global warming will wipe us out since the
population explosion, ice age and famine all predicted by the same
wack jobs seemed to have never materialized.

On Mar 20, 10:28*am, wrote:
On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:57:02 -0700, Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:35:31 -0700, Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:01:20 -0700 (PDT), "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

I am not a Bush defender, I am a tax hater and a liberty lover.

I think it really sucks that governments just pick a thing and tax it.