Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is horse chestnut wood good for anything?

wrote:

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:35:31 -0700, Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:01:20 -0700 (PDT), "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

I am not a Bush defender, I am a tax hater and a liberty lover.

I think it really sucks that governments just pick a thing and tax it.
This cap-and-trade crap will tax our industries into the ground while
China and others not only keep freely trashing our planet but also
sell credits from the regions of wasteland where they haven't
developed any industry yet.

And *your* plan is.....?

Why does he need a plan to solve a non-existant, fabricated "problem"?

You think global warming is a "non-existant, fabricated problem"?

Umm, yes. Lots of bombast, little, if any, real science.