Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Hot and flaming.

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:38:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

richard wrote:

No European would think of writing "Paris, France". It's just Paris.

Only Americans have to be told which country Paris is in - so abysmal is their knowledge of geography.

Bull****. No one says, Paris, America, but they do mention which
state it is in, if it is in the US. Not only that, but our Eiffel tower
is newer and in a hell of a lot better condition than that piece of
French crap. Of course, it is at an amusement park, where it belongs.

Only Europeans are so ignorant that they think there is only one city
named Paris. That doesn't say much for the education system in Europe,
does it?

Ah, yes! Paris, Kentucky ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama-Nazi only visits Washington when he needs to change his suit