Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
FatBytestard FatBytestard is offline

Default Hot and flaming.

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 01:00:34 +0000, richard
wrote:

FatBytestard wrote:

I am quite sure that many in your lands are quite glad that they are
familiar with the technologies that we allowed you to have to protect
yourselves from attackers over the decades.

It seems that you learnt well from our torture chambers - and invented not a few methods yourselves - not that this will protect
you - in fact, rather the reverse, but that's what we came to expect from your brain dead former president.

You're about as retarded as it gets if you think he had anything to do
with the way the military apparatus functioned.

You're an even bigger retard if you think it will end.

'learnt' is not a word, you retarded twit.