Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is horse chestnut wood good for anything?

"Phisherman" wrote:

I'm an OSU graduate and I witnessed plenty of nuts along High
Street,
especially after beating Michigan in football. Woody Hayes was a
nut
of another kind, all by himself. The buckeyes are very good for
dropping down crawdad holes.

Have two sons that are both OSU graduates.

Love that bumper sticker you see in Columbus:

Directions to Ann Arbor,
North till you smell it,
West till you step in it.

If you travelled north west Ohio during football season as I did, you
best not go into a restaurant or bar before you found out if it was a
Buckeye or Wolverine establishment.

They take their college football very seriously.

Lew