Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Source for 55 gallon plastic drum ?

In article ,
"SteveB" wrote:

"Robert Neville" wrote in message
"James" no wrote:

Thanks ww !!

Or you can try these guys...

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/default.asp

Holy crap, Batman! Double the cost of Walmart. PLUS FREIGHT!

Steve

Yes, but the owner of US Plastics loves Jesus. That's gotta be worth
something, right?

"United States Plastic Corporation is a different type of company.*
When our company was being established more than 50 years ago, the
founder, Dr. R. Stanley Tam, made a promise to God that if God would
prosper this business he would honor God in any way he could.

God has consistently done His part and, with His help, we do ours to the
best of our ability.*Mr. Tam has placed 100% of the ownership of*United
States Plastic Corp.*into a foundation whose purpose is to establish
churches in third world countries.*The dividends paid by the company go
to share the Good News of the life changing experience possible for
anyone.

We believe in the possibility of a person linking his/her life to God,
and we believe that Godıs Word can produce a spiritual new birth for
anyone who seeks Him and follows His plan."