Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chris F.[_2_] Chris F.[_2_] is offline

Default Wanted: Beta Alignment Tapes

Seriously, that guy makes me feel like a complete amateur. But I suppose
when you have money, you can get all the equipment and training you want.

"Chris F." wrote in message
Does anyone know where to find alignment tapes for Beta VCR's? I see them
mentioned on several sites (with numbers such as Sony KR5-1M) but can't
find them for sale anywhere. I have a number of Beta units I'd like to
properly refurbish to sell, I've been managing without these tapes so far
but tracking / servo alignments are very tricky indeed.
I'll probably never have a slick operation like operation like
www.mrbetamax.com ; he has all the equipment I either can't find or can't
afford..... just like everything else I try to do, I never have the right
equipment or the money to buy it with.