Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default Anyone got a Grizzly G0690/G0691?

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 22:02:17 GMT, "Anon" wrote:

If anyone here's bought one of these new saws, I'd be interested in their
opinion. Price point looks compelling for a riving knife cabinet saw, and
their other cabinet saws have reviewed well...

I looked seriously at them a few weeks ago, but Amazon had the Unisaw
w/50" Biesemeyer fence for 100$ more than the G0691. SWMBO didn't
object too much, soo... It's still sitting in the garage on the
pallet (have to add a sub panel and 220V circuit first).