Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Axminster instructions

Keith Marshall wrote:
http://www.generaltools.com/Products...ment__825.aspx

Click on the Instructions/FAQ tab and there's a "Download" button at
the bottom of the instructions.

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

"Joe" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:21:12 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Terry Coombs wrote:
I have an Axminster drill grinding attachment that was in a box of
stuff from my father's tools .Unfortunately , I don't have the
instructions ... I can probably puzzle out how to use it , but
would prefer to find a copy of the instructions - so far the only
thing I know for sure is that it is supposed to work on the side
of the grinding wheel . If anyone has a set of the instructions ,
I would really appreciate a copy . I did already google for the
info , and came up dry .

Upon further searching without limiting the search to Axminster ,
this unit could be any one of a handful of brands (Axminster was
the first hit on
a google images search ... but they all look almost exactly alike)
. The instructions for a General #825 are very concise , and will
be what I'll use
to set it up . At last , a sharp drill bit with flutes the same
length !

I have a General 825. Where did you find a copy of the manual? Lots
of ebay "for-sale" ads, but little else on Goo.

Joe

Yup , Kieth nailed it .
--
Snag