Posted to rec.woodworking
notbob notbob is offline

Default "treated" wood

On 2009-03-16, dpb wrote:
Mike Paulsen wrote:
... If you meant to say you weren't willing to talk to a box store or
didn't have a box store to talk to, that wasn't clear from your post.

Not much point in talking to a box store that's 95 miles away when it's not
practical to shop there. It's a bit of a shock to go to our biggest lumber
supplier and discover they're closed on Sunday, as are the other two yards.
Coming from CA and the "hundred yard blvd", rural CO is a real eye-opener.

And, even if meant either of those, the precuts will be available at any
retail lumber outlet as well...

They only have 3 and I need six. Besides, that completely negates cutting
the wood with all these cool new tools.

nb