Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Power for the shop

The house next door is my "new" (second) shop. I wanted to
discontinued the power from the city source and service the new shop
from my home, via subpanel. I contacted an electrician and described
my plans and asked if he would do the specialty work.

I did all the rough labor and had all other items, needed for job
completion, ready for the electrician. The electrician did all the
connections, after he inspected my labor work. Some of his work
included disconnecting breakers for a few lines of specific use &
tools from the garage & old shop and have those transferred to the new
shop service, The material supplies were maybe $400 to $500 and the
electrician charged me $45. It took him about an hour, we had a nice
chat, and I feel safe and secure with the outcome. I'm certain his
family enjoyed the several jars of home-made blackberry jelly and fig
jam I gave him, also.

Sonny