Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Your Chinese banker is putting you on a budget

F. George McDuffee wrote:

We [the American taxpayers] desperately need an impartial and
objective "board of enquiry" to see both what went so wrong and
as far as it can be determined, who is responsible. For all
anyone knows, the current "rescue" efforts are simply making
things worse. These certainly violate one of the fundamental
principals of successful management "feed success and starve
failure."

What give up power to a board that can point the fingers back at Congress? If one was
created, it sure would not be impartial and objective.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller