Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Axminster instructions

Bob Gentry wrote:
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:02:40 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I have an Axminster drill grinding attachment that was in a box of
stuff from my father's tools .Unfortunately , I don't have the
instructions ... I can probably puzzle out how to use it , but
would prefer to find a copy of the instructions - so far the only
thing I know for sure is that it is supposed to work on the side of
the grinding wheel . If anyone has a set of the instructions , I
would really appreciate a copy . I did already google for the info ,
and came up dry .

Good Afternoon

Try the following Axminster download URL

http://www.axminster.co.uk/sessionID...ds-manuals.htm

Hope this helps you find what your are looking for

Regards, Bob
rgentry at oz dot net

Thanks for the link , Bob . I was unable to find a manual there , but not
to worry , several others make units that are virtually identical , and I
have downloaded and printed one fro General - their #825 is a dead ringer .
And for all I know , this is one is another brand - Axminster was just the
first hit on a Google Images search .
--
Snag
every answer