Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Gentry Bob Gentry is offline

Default Axminster instructions

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:02:40 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I have an Axminster drill grinding attachment that was in a box of stuff
from my father's tools .Unfortunately , I don't have the instructions ...
I can probably puzzle out how to use it , but would prefer to find a copy
of the instructions - so far the only thing I know for sure is that it is
supposed to work on the side of the grinding wheel . If anyone has a set of
the instructions , I would really appreciate a copy . I did already google
for the info , and came up dry .

Good Afternoon

Try the following Axminster download URL

http://www.axminster.co.uk/sessionID...ds-manuals.htm

Hope this helps you find what your are looking for

Regards, Bob
rgentry at oz dot net