Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Morley Richard Morley is offline

Default cavity wall insulation - Eaga Insulation

I have agreed to a survey /quotation visit from Eaga Insulation for cavity
wall insulation.

This is a owner occupied 1909 ( it does have cavity walls ) 4 bedroom semi
detached house .

I do not qualify for free insulation as not on any benefits.

I am unclear nevertheless whether there is any grant subsidy involved.

I wondered whether the group had any observations/ experiences on this
particlar company company/ points to watch / what sort of quote I can
expect. ?

This visit was originally arranged for 17th March so thaought I had time to
post this.

Just had a phone call that suyveyor will be on holiday then so now
rearranged for tomorrow ( Thursday ) morning. I dont know if this is
genuine or part of their sales/hassle technique. To be fair though the
original phone call was prompted by an enquiry/survey that I responded to
some time ago.

Thanks for any advice

I may post again after the visit.

Richard