Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "This Is An Important Message Regarding Your Credit Card/AutoWarranty/..."

On 3/8/2009 7:17 AM Abby spake thus:

For the past few months I have been bugged by automated telemarketers with
spiels starting with "This is an important message regarding your credit card"
and a similar one about my expiring auto warranty. We are on the "do not call
registry" so these shouldn't happen. I have responded a couple times to give
them hell but didn't get a human to rant to. Is there some recourse to these
jerks?

OK, I'd like to help shut these mother****ers down. Here's my idea: the
next time they call, I get all enthusiastic and stuff. Hey, I really
*do* need my car's warranty renewed--can you help me do it?

SO what I need is a plausible make, model and year of a car that would
need a warranty renewed. I don't know much about cars: can someone here
supply this info so I can try to snag these assholes?

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)