Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default "This Is An Important Message Regarding Your Credit Card/AutoWarranty/..."

Abby wrote:
Hi,

For the past few months I have been bugged by automated telemarketers
with spiels starting with "This is an important message regarding your
credit card" and a similar one about my expiring auto warranty. We are
on the "do not call registry" so these shouldn't happen. I have
responded a couple times to give them hell but didn't get a human to
rant to. Is there some recourse to these jerks?

The FCC has been deluged with complaints about the auto warranty scam,
but thus far has been unable to shut them down.