Sammy

Default Ridgid TS 3650 table saw

Sorry, one more thing: Grizzly has a cabinet saw that gets kudos because it
gets the job done and is affordable. Maybe a couple of hundred dollars more.
(I think it's this one:
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...mNumber=G1023S)

I have had some trouble with their products of late, a couple of things came
cracked right out of the box, and missing bolts, etc. But people here like
them, their CS is great, so give them a look.

"RnJPhoto" wrote in message
I'm in the market for a new table saw in the $500 to $600 range. Today I
spotted the Ridgid TS3650 at our local Borg for $570. Any oppinions out

there
concerning the table saw. Is it a keeper or a boat anchor? The new saw

will
be replacing a 25 year old Wards 10" saw.