Posted to alt.home.repair
allanc allanc is offline

Default Stuck Fuse - How to Remove

I am about to head out to the local hardware store.

At this point, I do not know what to purchase.

dpb wrote:

You need to suirt a bit of lubricant in there to keep the fuse from
galling in the holder. A good tapping lube would likely be the best
bet - something like "tap=rite" or even a GOOD penetrating oil (forget
WD-40)

If that were the problem as opposed to wrong action for particular fuse
type a contact cleaner would be good. WD40 wouldn't be a terrible
choice; many of the true penetrating oils would not be good selection
for electrical contacts.