Posted to rec.woodworking
Gregory Paolini Gregory Paolini is offline

Default Drawing With Ketchup

I love it - that's great! You must be a huge Monty python fan!

--
Gregory Paolini Design
www.GregoryPaolini.com

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
I've been reading with some interest that some of y'all have been
trying to draw cabinets and such with Ketchup, so I decided to try it
for myself

I found it to be messy and difficult to use for this purpose. Some
customers have also complained that the drawings attracted ants.

The good news is that it is a very Green way of making drawings (even
though they come out Red, which is counterintuitive).

I see that some of my Red State bretheren have become staunch
defenders of this technique, which is understandable, since a previous
Republican administration thought so highly of Ketchup as to include
it in one of the food groups. I'm not sure what they thought about it
as a drawing tool.

It seems that the Dutch-Canadian contingent has firmly rejected
Ketchup, saying that it is not a CAD program, which everyone knows
anyway. What we don't know is whether it is a fruit or a vegetable.
This is perfectly understandable as Canada is too cold to grow
vegetables, so this is obviously a geo-cultural problem that will be
eliminated soon with the advent of global warming.

Then Al Gore will be able to say that he predicted that Ketchup would
take over the global market as a drawing tool long before anyone else.

That being said, I'm confident that we will all be drawing with
Ketchup in the near future because none of us will be able to afford
$2000.00 a seat for AutoCAD, or even the lesser cost of its mildly
retarded cousin - TurboCAD.

Yessir, Ketchup will be the real deal then, especially when the
bailout for the tomato growing agri biz giants gets through congress.

I'll be checking back in then and I'm sure we'll all be arguing the
relative benefits of the individual brands of Ketchup.

I'm a Heinz man, myself.

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/