Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Drawing With Ketchup

On Mar 9, 4:32*pm, "Max" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

Low to mid seventies all this week down here i

Max

Who-the-hell asked you?
.
.
.
.
.
=0)

...from Canuckistan....

Having escaped from Sarnia, Ontario at a relatively young age (17), I
*relish* in reminding folks of how nice the weather is down here.

Max

And where else can you be 1 hour (upwind) from Detroit's Industrial
base/shops/suppliers and 2 1/2 hours from Toronto for plays, dinner, 7
hours from the most beautiful city in the world, Montreal? Cool in the
summer, not too bad in the winter. Miles and miles of nice beaches.
Great yacht clubs all around. Bayfest. Topless freedom for the wimmin
folk. RibFest. $200,000 for a $ 500,000 home. ZERO murders in 2008. 7
MBs download speed so I can download Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly in
minutes and then drag them to trash.

Life is good.