Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Hit Parade?

On Mar 9, 12:41*am, Steve Turner wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 8, 12:00 pm, "Swingman" wrote:
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/it_...oney_to_spend/

That made me dig up one of Robert Fripp's best work: producing The
Roches
Love the Roches and the chicks singing background on this reminded me
of that.

looking at the name of the newsgroup to make sure I'm in the right place

You gotta be kidding me; twice in one day?

First I'm floored that somebody else in here besides me has actual
experience writing a compiler, now I run across a *Roches* fan?

ganders across at my large collection of CDs, which contains
practically everything the Roches and Fripp have ever done...

Gee, maybe I'm not such an odd bird after all. *:-)

Ah but wait; there *is* this one noise I can make with my mouth that
I've never been able to teach to any other human, and I'm starting to
worry that when I die it will be lost... *I may just lie awake tonight
thinking about that.

There, now I'm once again secure in my oddness. *:-)

Kinda like the frog on a Leon Redbode album cover?
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...nt=Redbone.jpg
Take a good look at that frog. A good look. Now you know who you're
dealing with.

r----oddness rules.