Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hit Parade?

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/it_...oney_to_spend/

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/it_...oney_to_spend/

Excellent !

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/it_...oney_to_spend/

Thanks. Take it you're not feeling all hopey and changey inside either.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Great tune. Thanks.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...
Swingman wrote:

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/it_...oney_to_spend/

Thanks. Take it you're not feeling all hopey and changey inside either.

There will be change for sure. lots of change. I'd not feeling very
hopey though. All I see is my taxes going up to cover the redistribution.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 8, 12:00*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/it_...oney_to_spend/

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

That made me dig up one of Robert Fripp's best work: producing The
Roches
Love the Roches and the chicks singing background on this reminded me
of that.
Now I have segwayed [sp?] into some Dan Hicks as well.

Thanks you kind sir.

PS, the lyrics are pretty much bang on.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2009-03-09, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

There will be change for sure. lots of change. I'd not feeling very
hopey though. All I see is my taxes going up to cover the redistribution.

So, what's the change? Seems pretty much like the last admin. Take my
money as **** it away as fast as possible.

nb
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 8, 12:00 pm, "Swingman" wrote:
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/it_...oney_to_spend/

That made me dig up one of Robert Fripp's best work: producing The
Roches
Love the Roches and the chicks singing background on this reminded me
of that.

looking at the name of the newsgroup to make sure I'm in the right place

You gotta be kidding me; twice in one day?

First I'm floored that somebody else in here besides me has actual
experience writing a compiler, now I run across a *Roches* fan?

ganders across at my large collection of CDs, which contains
practically everything the Roches and Fripp have ever done...

Gee, maybe I'm not such an odd bird after all. :-)

Ah but wait; there *is* this one noise I can make with my mouth that
I've never been able to teach to any other human, and I'm starting to
worry that when I die it will be lost... I may just lie awake tonight
thinking about that.

There, now I'm once again secure in my oddness. :-)

--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."
Posted to rec.woodworking

news
On 2009-03-09, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

There will be change for sure. lots of change. I'd not feeling very
hopey though. All I see is my taxes going up to cover the
redistribution.

So, what's the change? Seems pretty much like the last admin. Take my
money as **** it away as fast as possible.

nb

Are you aware of which branch of government has the power to tax?
Hint...it's still in the hands of the same party.

todd

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 9, 12:41*am, Steve Turner wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
[...]

Kinda like the frog on a Leon Redbode album cover?
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...nt=Redbone.jpg
Take a good look at that frog. A good look. Now you know who you're
dealing with.

r----oddness rules.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 9, 12:41 am, Steve Turner wrote:
Ah but wait; there *is* this one noise I can make with my mouth that
I've never been able to teach to any other human, and I'm starting to
worry that when I die it will be lost... I may just lie awake tonight
thinking about that.

There, now I'm once again secure in my oddness. :-)

Kinda like the frog on a Leon Redbode album cover?
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...nt=Redbone.jpg
Take a good look at that frog. A good look. Now you know who you're
dealing with.

r----oddness rules.

The Looney Tunes Frog! I *love* that little guy. "Hello my baby..." :-)

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 9, 12:41 am, Steve Turner wrote:
Ah but wait; there *is* this one noise I can make with my mouth that
I've never been able to teach to any other human, and I'm starting to
worry that when I die it will be lost... I may just lie awake tonight
thinking about that.

There, now I'm once again secure in my oddness. :-)

Kinda like the frog on a Leon Redbode album cover?
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...nt=Redbone.jpg

Take a good look at that frog. A good look. Now you know who you're
dealing with.

r----oddness rules.

The Looney Tunes Frog! I *love* that little guy. "Hello my baby..." :-)

His name is Michigan J. Frog.
:-)
j4
Posted to rec.woodworking

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...=view&current=...

Take a good look at that frog. A good look. Now you know who you're
dealing with.

r----oddness rules.

The Looney Tunes Frog! *I *love* that little guy. *"Hello my baby...." *:-)

His name is Michigan J. Frog.
* * * * :-)
* * * * j4

I shall buy a block of marble and do Michigan J Frog, like a Venus..
but with arms.
But Slappy The Squirrel is still the love of my life. *swoon*
http://oscnorfolk.matrixwerx.com/squirrel/slappy.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

news
On 2009-03-09, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

There will be change for sure. lots of change. I'd not feeling very
hopey though. All I see is my taxes going up to cover the
redistribution.

So, what's the change? Seems pretty much like the last admin. Take my
money as **** it away as fast as possible.

The change is they are taking the previous administrations lead and have
shifted into overdrive.