Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
Not@home Not@home is offline

Default Source for 55 gallon plastic drum ?

I make wine. I buy juice that is shipped from California in 55 gallon
plastic drums. The place I buy from sells the empty barrels; I got one
a few years ago for $10. So if someone near you sells juice to
winemakers, see if they will sell you an empty one. More and more,
however, they are shipping the juice in six gallon pails.

James wrote:
I would like to own a 55 gallon drum , preferably made of plastic. I want
this to be able to haul K-1 kerosene fuel for my oil heaters. I suppose
I could use a metal drum but prefer the plastic as it would be so much
lighter.

I have looked at Northern Industrial Tools and at Harbour Freight, but I
find nothing like this.

Any ideas of a source for this ?

Thanks

James