Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Recharging Fridge refrigerant (sucess)

Right. Thank you. Not much comprehension from the others. Gee, a whole
1/8 OZ. I should prolly get in the bathtub and open my wrists. BTW,
ecoevangelists, how much CFCs or HFCs did you release the last time
you or SWMBO wrecked your car?
JR
Dweller in the cellar

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 16:47:49 -0400, "Wild_Bill"
wrote:

JR didn't say he used R12, and he didn't say the freezer had R12 in it
originally.

He said he had an R12 guage set, and stated that the data plate on the
freezer specified 2.3 oz (of) R134.

He saved one from the landfill, or being scrapped, then recycled into cheap
products from China.

Congrats, keep up the good work.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"