Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett Ed Sirett is offline

Default Boiler Replacement

On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 15:20:41 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

YAPH wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 23:54:25 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

[1] Is the ability to do part L notices cheaply, available to all
CORGIs or is it limited in some way?

I suppose if you haven't done your C&G mumble (the energy efficiency
one that came out when Part L changed to mandate condensing boilers)
then you probably couldn't self-certify. Dunno because I did mine and I
can.

Is the subject really that deep (in the context of boilers etc) to
require a C&G to itself?

It's a pretty small 1 day C&G.
It does cover quite a bit of stuff most of which I had serous objections
to. Partly because some of it does not stand up to numerate inspection.