Posted to uk.d-i-y
Heliotrope Smith Heliotrope Smith is offline

Default Boiler Replacement

"YAPH" wrote in message
On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 23:54:25 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

[1] Is the ability to do part L notices cheaply, available to all CORGIs
or is it limited in some way?

I suppose if you haven't done your C&G mumble (the energy efficiency one
that came out when Part L changed to mandate condensing boilers) then you
probably couldn't self-certify. Dunno because I did mine and I can.

Not so.

C&G or any type of formal qualification is not a requirment to for self
certification of boilers or other notifiable gas work.

All that is required is that the bussiness or sole trader is CORGI
registered
gas installer and that the fitter (or sole trader) is qualified to carry
out the work.

--
John Stumbles -- http://yaph.co.uk

What do you mean, talking about it isn't oral sex?