Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
Ulysses Ulysses is offline

Default Source for 55 gallon plastic drum ?

"James" no wrote in message
I would like to own a 55 gallon drum , preferably made of plastic.
Any ideas of a source for this ?

Thanks

James

My local feed store sells used ones for about $15 (blue plastic). The one I
got had Snapple in it (which I think is some kind of food product).

I want to get a steel drum with a removable lid and locking band but there
aren't any around where I live. I found some free ones on Craig's list but
they were already gone. It seems like just about any action shoot-em-up
movie has a whole bunch of steel drums and they either get shot up or blown
sky-high. What a waste. Maybe Hollywood got them all from around here.