Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Casper Casper is offline

Default Why do you participate (or lurk) in this group?

There are a fair number of regulars in this group, as many if not more
drop ins looking for answers to What, Where and How, and a whole
bunch of lurkers - who hopefully will become participants.

So how'd you get here, why, and what's missing?
charlieb

I started turning a few years ago and joined this group to glean some
knowledge and ideas. I love all woodworking and don't talk much
because I feel there are many more knowledgeable and experienced peeps
in here than me. But I'm working on it!!