Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
StephenM[_2_] StephenM[_2_] is offline

Default Why do you participate (or lurk) in this group?

Of course, big reason for lurking is teranews has been taking a lot of
finagling of late. I've had to delete and reset up the account several
times and it got to where I could not post. We'll see if this works but I
won't hold my breath.

I am really cheap and I gave up on tera-news because of posts showing up 3
days later or never. I realise that news posting are not instantaneous, but
if a post takes 3 days, the conversation has left you behind.

I ended up he http://usenet-news.net/

For $10, I get to download 30GB of content. I think I might have to pony up
again in a year or two.

-steve