Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
oldno7 oldno7 is offline

Default Why do you participate (or lurk) in this group?

On Mar 5, 12:28*pm, charlieb wrote:
There are a fair number of regulars in this group, as many if not more
drop ins looking for answers to What, Where and How, and a whole
bunch of lurkers - who hopefully will become participants.

So how'd you get here, why, and what's missing?

I'm a lurker too. I have been turning for a little over a year now. I
do not typically have answers for people yet but will hopefully
someday. The times I have actually known an answer, someone beat me to
answering the question...

I lurk on a few other groups as well and this is by far my favorite.