Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Scratch Ankle[_2_] Scratch Ankle[_2_] is offline

Default Why do you participate (or lurk) in this group?

I mostly lurk because I have few answers. Most of them aren't right. 8^)

I started turning only a couple years ago and am teaching myself through
books. I get lots of ideas hanging around but don't follow through much
although getting my back straightened out again might get me back down
working. That and retiring in a few months. So I don't have answers.

Of course, big reason for lurking is teranews has been taking a lot of
finagling of late. I've had to delete and reset up the account several
times and it got to where I could not post. We'll see if this works but I
won't hold my breath.

"charlieb" wrote in message
There are a fair number of regulars in this group, as many if not more
drop ins looking for answers to What, Where and How, and a whole
bunch of lurkers - who hopefully will become participants.

So how'd you get here, why, and what's missing?